Archers of Loaf

I've had a throbbing erection ever since I heard you guys were touring again. Should I see a doctor?

Archers of Loaf responded on 04/12/2011

Put some ice on it. If the feeling persists after 24 hours then please seek medical assistance.

1000 characters remaining